Here are some of our frequently asked questions. In order to provide you with the best customer experience, please send us your questions <email>.
- Where do you ship from?
The shipments come from our partners that are situated both domestically and internationally like, the US and China. Your items may be shipped from different places if you have purchased more than one product. Different factories have different specialization in manufacturing.
- How long will I have to wait for my package to arrive?
Usually, it takes 7-30 days for an item to arrive at it’s final destination. The time it takes depends on the distance it needs to travel and the demand for the item. It is possible to run into short back order delays.
- How long will I have to wait to receive a tracking number?
Two to five business days.
- Where can I place an order from?
Anywhere in the world as we ship worldwide.
- Is shipping really FREE?
Yes, our shipping is FREE on most of the items on our site. There are selected items that need to be over $75 in order to qualify for free shipping.
- Where is your company located?
Our office is in the United States of America . As for the supply warehouses, they are usually in the USA and China.
- What currency do you use?
All orders are in USD. The cart may possibly display a number of different currencies; but you will be paying the amount in USD.
- Will I obtain a confirmation number when I place my order?
Message us within 24 hours if you haven’t received any confirmation.
- Who can I contact if I have a situation with my order?
Contact us at email@example.com.
- How can I pay?
You can pay with any major credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex. Or Paypal!
- Is Checkout on this site safe and secure?
- Will you be selling my personal information?
No, we do not sell any of our customers’ personal information.
- Will I have to pay customs?
In most countries, you don’t have to pay customs. However, this varies from one country to another and if you have purchased more than one item.